My Very Useful Engines

Happy Halloween from my adorable train conductors! Truman requested to be Thomas the train and he wanted Cecelia to be a 'little train.' So this is what I came up with. I can barely handle the cuteness and hope you agree.

halloween1

IMG_5797

halloween9

(someone was thrilled with this photoshoot, obvi. And thanks for the photo bomb, Nate!)
halloween3

(this is him sitting down next to Cecelia so nicely for me. Sigh)
IMG_5825

(but there is more to the costume...)
halloween2

IMG_5986

(His new awesome camera-smile. And of course he didn't want to actually wear Thomas with the duct tape straps just yet--we'll get there before trick-or-treating, I hope)
halloween5

halloween6

(choo choo! Little train joining the action in the Bjorn)
IMG_5888

halloween8

IMG_5956

(note the train tracks that Truman wanted to steal right off his sister's costume. Still such a cute 'little train' even if it's not the most girlie costume ever)
IMG_5930

IMG_5921

IMG_5872

IMG_5854

(what a face)
IMG_5865

(My first attempt at homemade costumes--I admit I had a LOT of fun with it)
halloween7

IMG_5998

IMG_5991

IMG_5984

IMG_5993

Pictures of the process of creating Thomas, along with a semi-detailed post is possible if you request. Otherwise, just prepare for more pictures from the trains in action on Halloween. :)


9 comments:

  1. Ok. I know you likely busted your butt on T's costume - and it's adorable. But C's costume is the Bjorn is AWESOME.

    I'm hoping for a similar photo shoot tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the cutest! And you are amazing for that train DIY. They are the sweetest pair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Freaking awesome and adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing. Seriously Julia, the kids are so lucky to have such a hard working and talented mommy! What a cute duo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! They look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously amazing, Julia!! How lucky are these sweet kids!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love to see how you did that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They honestly could NOT be any more adorable! Love, love, love!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love it of course! after i saw your comment about the boys, i of course agreed but laughed because for the longest time, he was going to be Percy! then, changed his mind every 5 minutes!

    They looked adorable and it turned out awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. Sorry that commenting through Blogger can be a royal pain. I'm glad you are commenting despite that, and please email me if you are having issues.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...