Day in The Life Summer 2017 | Heads Up

Hello, all!

We are home and soaking in life with Wallace, resting and reflecting and feeling mighty grateful. I'm mentally preparing to write the birth story next, so stay tuned!

But first: Summer Day in the Life is here. My friend Liz is collecting posts this time and will feature the round up at the end, as well. Pretty sure I won't be documenting this quarter, which will be the first time in YEARS that I've skipped. But you know, new baby and all.

Go to Liz's post on her blog Ellie and Addie here. You have until July 23rd to email her your post. So get to it!

Thanks for the well-wishes, internet friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. Sorry that commenting through Blogger can be a royal pain. I'm glad you are commenting despite that, and please email me if you are having issues.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...